Extrusion Molded Products
TPS® ABS<Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymer>
- Optics-related components
- Electric/electronic devices components
- Medical devices components
- Food devices components
- With respect to chemical resistance, ABS dissolves in solvents but withstands bases and acids.
- ABS has excellent adhesiveness and coating application property, and is widely used as a cutting material for models.
- ABS has high surface hardness and good luster.
ABS Super (Low-Warping Blade)
Plastic materials used in prototype models are processed in an extremely complex and precise manner. It is very difficult to finish conventional materials in a highly precise manner; therefore, the need for low-warping materials is growing rapidly. In response to such need, we have developed an ABS plastic of a low-warping grade using the know-how developed for our popular TPS® POM Super.
- The amount of deformation of the ABS Super is approximately one-half that of conventional products.
- Processing time can be shortened due to minimal changes in dimensions and shape during cutting.
|ABS (NC), (BK), (WH)||Standard grade (natural color, black, white)|
|ABS (NC), (BK) Super||Low-warping grade (natural color, black)|
* Refer to the Products Catalogue on pages 43 to 44 for product specifications.
|Category||Property||Unit||Testing Method ASTM||TPS® ABS|
|NC ・ BK|
|Mechanical properties||Tensile strength||MPa||D638||45|
|Izod impact strength (notched)||J/m||D256||275|
|Physical properties||Specific gravity (23°C)||-||D792||1.04|
|Water absorption (23°C， 24 Hrs)||%||-||0.3|
|Linear expansion coefficient||×10-5/°C||D696||8.3|
|Thermal properties||Deflection temperature under load (1.82 MPa)||°C||D648||86|
|Continuous use temperature||°C||-||55|
|Glass transition temperature||°C||-||-|
|Electrical properties||Dielectric strength||MV/m||D149||-|
|Dielectric tangent 106Hz||-||D150||-|
|Certified per the Food Sanitation Act||-|
- * The values given above for the properties are representative values given by the manufacturers of the raw materials, and are not guaranteed values for the product.
- * The cells with no values given (-) indicate that useful data is not available or cannot be obtained at this time.
Search by property
|Deflection temperature under load (1.82MPa)||Products|